GDPR - (General Data Protection Regulations)
The new European GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) came into effect on:
* 25th May 2018 *
We have two (2) Types of Customer Subscriber Options of which one (1) of them will apply to yourself when you opted in to receive emails from ©Bellensia.
Please refer to the option that applies to yourself below:
Website Notification: GDPR gives you the right to see what information we are currently holding about you which is *only the email address of which you submitted to ©Bellensia via our *Facebook Page prior to our Website going Live on *14th April 2018*
Account Holders: GDPR gives you the right to see what information we are currently holding about you, of which you will see that you have always had access to this data since you created your ©Bellensia Account and/or signed up for email offers from ©Bellensia.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as Town, Hobbies and Interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Whenever we contact you, you will be given an opportunity to opt out of such communication.
This will not affect your ability to access the Bellensia website and content.