Refund and Exchange Policy
Buyer Protection Refund Policy
a) Full Refund if you do not receive your order(s).
b) Full or Partial Refund, if the item(s) is not as described.
Buyer Protection Exchange Policy
All our Jewellery is Hand Made to order and we are very Passionate about Jewellery and put a lot of Love and Care into every Jewellery Piece we Create for our Customers.
We hope you are Happy and Love your Purchase(s), however if this turns out not to be the case for you, please let us know in the first instance by contacting us at ©Bellensia and sending all the details set out as below:
- Your Full Name and Shipping Address.
- Date item(s) were Purchased.
- Product name of item(s).
- Reason for Exchange.
(a) Under the U.K. Consumer Contracts Regulations (Exemptions to Online Returns) due to all the Jewellery on our Website being Personalised/Hand Made/Custom Made, ©Bellensia are exempt from issuing any refunds, however we want all our customers to be completely happy and satisfied with their chosen item(s) purchased and we may consider offering an exchange for you.
(b) All decisions will be made on a case by case basis and we will reply to your email and inform you of what happens next.
(c) We will endeavour to come to a satisfactory conclusion and outcome for each individual customer.
Upon Agreement for an Exchange
(a) To be eligible for an exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received them.
(b) They must also be in their original packaging.
(c) All item(s) must be returned back to ©Bellensia no later than the following *time scales set out below:
- U.K. – *14 days from the date parcel is delivered to customers shipping address.
- Ireland/Europe – *18 days from the date parcel is delivered to customers shipping address.
- Rest of World – *21 days from the date parcel is delivered to customers shipping address.
Returning Item(s) for an Exchange
(a) Return Postage and Packaging (both ways) will be at the Customers expense.
(b) Shipping/Delivery costs are non-refundable.
(c) Once the above *Time-Scales have elapsed, we are sorry but unfortunately we are unable to accept your return and/or offer you an exchange.
(d) All returns must be packed properly to avoid damage or breakage.
(e) Please ensure you obtain *Proof of Postage/Delivery from your Posting Office (i.e. *Signed for & Tracked Delivery*) because we can not be held liable or accept any responsibility for non-delivery or damage of goods in transit.
What you will need to Return in your parcel
- Your proof of purchase.
- The item(s) unused and in their original packaging.
- You will also need to send back any Freebies, Special Offer/Discounted item(s) you received in conjunction with the original item being returned and they must all also be unused.
Upon ©Bellensia receiving your Returned item(s)
(a) Once your returned item(s) have been received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s).
(b) We will also inform you of the approximate time-scale for when your exchange will be sent out for delivery back to you.
Item(s) that cannot be Returned or Exchanged
- Individual items from gift/multiple sets cannot be returned.
- Earrings/Pierced Jewellery.
- Any future gifts we may introduce to our Website that are of Personal/Perishable use i.e Perfume/Soap/Toiletries etc.
If you have any questions regarding any of our terms & conditions on returns/exchanges, please contact us at ©Bellensia and we will reply back to you as soon as possible.
*This does not affect your statutory rights.