These rich and dark red Garnet Tumbled Gemstones are from the Almandine group of minerals also known as Almandite in U.K. which are the most popular variety used in Jewellery today and are also the most sought after due to their intense colour.
If you are single: Are you wanting to attract a compatible partner who can share their deep love and devotion along with their high sexual energies with yourself?
If you are already in a long term relationship: Do you wish to take your loving and sexual relationship onto a new and more exciting level?
If you answered Yes to either question then Garnet Tumbled Gemstones can greatly help to improve your sexual relationship by encouraging you to gain more sexual confidence and deepening the love and devotion between yourself and your partner to bring you more closer to each other and ignite the flames of passion within you both.
1. Keep Garnet Tumbled Gemstones in your pocket when doing any home improvements to help ensure all goes well and according to your plans.
2. Place Garnet Tumbled Gemstones in the Southern part (from your front door entrance) of your home to help protect your home from any unseen events.
All our Tumbled Gemstones come supplied with our Free Signature Satin Pouch (see image) to help keep them safe and protected for you.
Approximate size: 20mm
All markings, sizes, colours and shades may vary slightly from one Tumbled Gemstone to another.
All content on Tumbled Gemstones throughout our website is for informational purposes only, for any health related illness’s or conditions, please seek advice from your health care practitioner.
Garnet Main Meaning and Healing Benefits
- Provides a powerful energy for deep love and devotion in your relationships.
- Supports you to have complete self confidence.
- Heightens sexual pleasure and desires.
- Increases your energy levels and used in tantric sex rituals.
- Attracts wealth, prosperity, success and love into your life.
Benefits for your Mind
- Reduces depression.
- Encourages free-thinking.
- Problem solving.
- Controls anger to yourself.
- Dream recall.
- Self confidence.
Benefits for your Body
- Pain relief
- Blood circulation.
- Regeneration of DNA.
- Spinal and cellular disorders.
- Helps with assimilation of vitamins and minerals.
Benefits for your Soul
- Attracts love, devotion and passion.
- It is said to be good-luck to be given a Garnet but bad luck to steal one.
- A powerful and energising Gemstone that protects you and is said to also warn you of approaching danger.
- Psychic protection.
- Encourages you to achieve your life goals.
- Good for safety whilst travelling.
- Brings success into life.
- Helpful in situations where there seems to be no way out or where life itself feels traumatic.
- Stimulates the rise of kundalini energy, heightening the effects of tantric sex.
Healing Energy From Natural Gemstones
All our Gemstone Bracelets and Tumbled Gemstones are Cleansed, Energised and Activated by Qualified and Certified Holistic Therapists with Healing Reiki Energy and by using other methods as below prior to being sent to you.
How We Cleanse, Energise and Activate Your Gemstone Bracelets and Tumbled Gemstones
Cleansing using Sage Smudge Sticks and Abalone Shell Dish.
Using Reiki Healing Energy by Qualified and Certified Holistic Therapists.
Energising other Tumbled Gemstones using Clear Quartz Tumbled Gemstones in the centre for at least 24 hrs.
Activating a customers Gemstone Bracelets using North, South, East and West Energy with Natural and Raw Clear Quartz Crystal Healing Points.
We would highly recommend that when you feel or sense the Energy Vibrations from your Gemstone Bracelet(s) and/or Tumbled Gemstones becoming lower, that you Energise them using Clear Quartz Tumbled Gemstones in the centre or next to them for at least 24 hrs to enable you to continue receiving the Full Healing Benefits from your chosen Gemstone Bracelet(s) and/or Tumbled Gemstones.
- If you suffer from Depression on a day to day basis then the Energy Vibrations from your Gemstones will be used more frequently and therefore would be advisable to Energise them on a monthly basis.
- If you occasionally suffer with a Low-Mood then the Energy Vibrations from your Gemstones will Not be used as frequently and therefore would be advisable to Energise them on a 3 to 6 Monthly basis.
Generally it is best to use your own Intuition or gut Instincts because only you will feel or sense when it is time to Energise your Gemstone Bracelet(s) or Tumbled Gemstones.
*(VTCT Awards are Highly Recognized both in the U.K. and Internationally for Excellence)
U.K. Shipping Charges For All Orders *Under £60:
Estimated Delivery Time: (Royal Mail Tracked and Signed Service)
2-3 Working Days
*The Estimated Delivery Time is based upon once your Jewellery Product(s) have been completed (usually 3 - 5 days) and once they have been sent and on their way to you (You will also receive an email to let you know they have been sent out for shipping to you).
Estimated Delivery Times:
The Estimated Delivery Times below are from Royal Mail and are for all parcels that are sent using their Tracked and Signed Service.
They are also based upon once your Jewellery Product(s) have been completed (usually 3 - 5 days) and once they have been sent and on their way to you (You will also receive an email to let you know they have been sent out for shipping to you).
*All our Jewellery is made specially for each person and takes approximately 3-5 days to complete prior to being sent out to you, although we always aim and try our utmost to complete your Jewellery for you prior to this time.
**If you have purchased any Jewellery for a Specific or Special Occasion and you need to receive your Jewellery Product(s) sooner, please let us know by contacting us and add at top in message box Special Occasion.
We will reply back as soon as we can to let you know the latest date your Jewellery Product(s) will be completed and ready to be sent out for shipping to you.
1. Wrap either a Tape Measure, Piece of String or Paper around your Wrist.
(as shown in images above)
2. Make sure it is a Snug-fit and not too tight.
3. If using String or Paper mark where the end is and then measure against a Ruler.
For a Snug Fit:
Select the *Exact Number of your Measurement
For a Looser Fit:
*Add 1/2 Inch = 1.27cms (or slightly more if preferred)