Lapis Lazuli is well known for helping to provide a successful outcome during interviews, exams or work promotions and can also help to bring the ambitious side of your nature to the surface preventing you from losing out next time an opportunity does comes knocking on your door.
These Tumbled Gemstones can not only greatly assist you by helping to create opportunities for you but can also teach you how to recognise them when they do arrive and encourage you to grab them with both hands.
*Lapis Lazuli is known as the oldest Spiritual Gemstone known to man.
1. Place a Lapis Lazuli Tumbled Gemstone onto your throat for approximately 15-20 mins before going into an important meeting or interview as it will help to clear your throat, to find your voice and to help you communicate more effectively.
2. Place several Lapis Lazuli Tumbled Gemstones in different areas of your home to greatly increase the flow and movement of positive energy.
3. Carry or hold Lapis Lazuli Tumbled Gemstones to bring you more self confidence in whatever you do or wish to achieve.
All our Tumbled Gemstones come supplied with our Free Signature Satin Pouch (see image) to help keep them safe and protected for you.
Approximate size: 20mm
All markings, sizes, colours and shades may vary slightly from one Tumbled Gemstone to another.
All content on Tumbled Gemstones throughout our website is for informational purposes only, for any health related illness’s or conditions, please seek advice from your health care practitioner.
Lapis Lazuli Main Meaning and Healing Benefits
- Brings your burning ambitions to the surface.
- Opens the door of opportunities for you.
- Great Gemstone to use for interviews, exams and job promotions.
- Heightens and Enhances your Spirituality
- Premenstrual Tension and Menopause.
Benefits for your Mind
- Depression and Anxiety.
- Promotes new ideas.
- Dreams and visions.
- Strengthens mental power.
- Expands your knowledge
- Encourages honesty.
- Understanding of others.
- Clarity of mind.
- Self expression.
- Powerful thought amplifier.
Benefits for your Body
- General pain and inflammation.
- Menstrual Pain and cramps
- Throat infections.
- Helps to clear and purify the vocal cords.
- Hearing and nasal problems.
- Eye infections.
- Skin problems.
- Insect bites.
- Reduces bruising.
- Blood pressure.
Benefits for your Soul
- Helps to bring opportunities your way.
- Success in love
- Brings harmony and balance into relationships and friendships
- Excellent for helping to interact socially and improving your social skills.
- Relief from suppressed emotions and bringing them to the surface to be dealt with.
- Reveals your inner truths.
- Increases intuition.
- Peace and serenity for the soul.
- Encourages your creativity.
- Teaches the importance and value to listen to others and helps you to confront the truth.
- Great Gemstone for singers and their vocal chords.
Healing Energy From Natural Gemstones
All our Gemstone Bracelets and Tumbled Gemstones are Cleansed, Energised and Activated by Qualified and Certified Holistic Therapists with Healing Reiki Energy and by using other methods as below prior to being sent to you.
How We Cleanse, Energise and Activate Your Gemstone Bracelets and Tumbled Gemstones
Cleansing using Sage Smudge Sticks and Abalone Shell Dish.
Using Reiki Healing Energy by Qualified and Certified Holistic Therapists.
Energising other Tumbled Gemstones using Clear Quartz Tumbled Gemstones in the centre for at least 24 hrs.
Activating a customers Gemstone Bracelets using North, South, East and West Energy with Natural and Raw Clear Quartz Crystal Healing Points.
We would highly recommend that when you feel or sense the Energy Vibrations from your Gemstone Bracelet(s) and/or Tumbled Gemstones becoming lower, that you Energise them using Clear Quartz Tumbled Gemstones in the centre or next to them for at least 24 hrs to enable you to continue receiving the Full Healing Benefits from your chosen Gemstone Bracelet(s) and/or Tumbled Gemstones.
- If you suffer from Depression on a day to day basis then the Energy Vibrations from your Gemstones will be used more frequently and therefore would be advisable to Energise them on a monthly basis.
- If you occasionally suffer with a Low-Mood then the Energy Vibrations from your Gemstones will Not be used as frequently and therefore would be advisable to Energise them on a 3 to 6 Monthly basis.
Generally it is best to use your own Intuition or gut Instincts because only you will feel or sense when it is time to Energise your Gemstone Bracelet(s) or Tumbled Gemstones.
*(VTCT Awards are Highly Recognized both in the U.K. and Internationally for Excellence)
U.K. Shipping Charges For All Orders *Under £60:
Estimated Delivery Time: (Royal Mail Tracked and Signed Service)
2-3 Working Days
*The Estimated Delivery Time is based upon once your Jewellery Product(s) have been completed (usually 3 - 5 days) and once they have been sent and on their way to you (You will also receive an email to let you know they have been sent out for shipping to you).
Estimated Delivery Times:
The Estimated Delivery Times below are from Royal Mail and are for all parcels that are sent using their Tracked and Signed Service.
They are also based upon once your Jewellery Product(s) have been completed (usually 3 - 5 days) and once they have been sent and on their way to you (You will also receive an email to let you know they have been sent out for shipping to you).
*All our Jewellery is made specially for each person and takes approximately 3-5 days to complete prior to being sent out to you, although we always aim and try our utmost to complete your Jewellery for you prior to this time.
**If you have purchased any Jewellery for a Specific or Special Occasion and you need to receive your Jewellery Product(s) sooner, please let us know by contacting us and add at top in message box Special Occasion.
We will reply back as soon as we can to let you know the latest date your Jewellery Product(s) will be completed and ready to be sent out for shipping to you.
1. Wrap either a Tape Measure, Piece of String or Paper around your Wrist.
(as shown in images above)
2. Make sure it is a Snug-fit and not too tight.
3. If using String or Paper mark where the end is and then measure against a Ruler.
For a Snug Fit:
Select the *Exact Number of your Measurement
For a Looser Fit:
*Add 1/2 Inch = 1.27cms (or slightly more if preferred)