Amethyst is the Birthstone for people born in February and is well known for helping to treat anxiety and fears as well as reducing your stress levels due to its calming and relaxing benefits, this Gemstone is also used to comfort and soothe the emotions for anybody going through the grieving process after a loss of a loved one.
Amethyst is also one of the worlds most popular purple coloured Gemstones with the darker shades of purple, being more valuable and sought after compared to the lighter shades of purple.
Amethyst Gemstones contain their own powerful attributes and energy vibrations to connect with you and to remind you that you can achieve anything in your life.
This Gemstone bracelet comes with choice of name/word (additional cost applies for 4 or more letters), a Sterling Silver Magnetic Clasp *(not suitable for those with a pacemaker), Sterling Silver Diamond Cut Rondelle shaped spacer beads in between the Gemstones and next to the Magnet is our Signature Sterling Silver Charm for Authenticity.
How to add your chosen name/word:
1. Please select your preferred size from option boxes above and how many Sterling Silver Letters you would like to be added to your bracelet.
2. Once selected, then Add to Cart and enter your chosen name/word into the Order Note box in the Cart section.
1. Place an Amethyst Tumbled Gemstone together with a Blue Lace Agate Tumbled Gemstone underneath your pillow at night to calm a troubled mind, any mental stress and to also improve your quality of sleep.
2. Relax, lie down in a quiet room and place an Amethyst Tumbled Gemstone just slightly above your head (Crown Chakra) if you wish to become more spiritually aware.
All Jewellery purchased from ©Bellensia come with our signature gift packaging. (Please see image)
Gemstone size: 6mm
All markings, sizes, colours and shades may vary slightly from one Gemstone to another.
All content on Gemstones throughout our website is for informational purposes only, for any health related illness’s or conditions, please seek advice from your health care practitioner.
- Helps you to connect more to your intuition and to become more spiritually aware.
- Calms your mind and provides a clearer mental focus.
- Protects your Aura from negative people.
- Eases any feelings of Anxiety, Fear and Grief.
- Provides a tranquil feeling of energy around your home while enhancing a peaceful and relaxed sleep.
Healing Energy From Natural Gemstones
All our Gemstone Bracelets and Tumbled Gemstones are Cleansed, Energised and Activated by Qualified and Certified Holistic Therapists with Healing Reiki Energy and by using other methods as below prior to being sent to you.
How We Cleanse, Energise and Activate Your Gemstone Bracelets and Tumbled Gemstones
Cleansing using Sage Smudge Sticks and Abalone Shell Dish.
Using Reiki Healing Energy by Qualified and Certified Holistic Therapists.
Energising other Tumbled Gemstones using Clear Quartz Tumbled Gemstones in the centre for at least 24 hrs.
Activating a customers Gemstone Bracelets using North, South, East and West Energy with Natural and Raw Clear Quartz Crystal Healing Points.
We would highly recommend that when you feel or sense the Energy Vibrations from your Gemstone Bracelet(s) and/or Tumbled Gemstones becoming lower, that you Energise them using Clear Quartz Tumbled Gemstones in the centre or next to them for at least 24 hrs to enable you to continue receiving the Full Healing Benefits from your chosen Gemstone Bracelet(s) and/or Tumbled Gemstones.
- If you suffer from Depression on a day to day basis then the Energy Vibrations from your Gemstones will be used more frequently and therefore would be advisable to Energise them on a monthly basis.
- If you occasionally suffer with a Low-Mood then the Energy Vibrations from your Gemstones will Not be used as frequently and therefore would be advisable to Energise them on a 3 to 6 Monthly basis.
Generally it is best to use your own Intuition or gut Instincts because only you will feel or sense when it is time to Energise your Gemstone Bracelet(s) or Tumbled Gemstones.
*(VTCT Awards are Highly Recognized both in the U.K. and Internationally for Excellence)
U.K. Shipping Charges For All Orders *Under £60:
Estimated Delivery Time: (Royal Mail Tracked and Signed Service)
2-3 Working Days
*The Estimated Delivery Time is based upon once your Jewellery Product(s) have been completed (usually 3 - 5 days) and once they have been sent and on their way to you (You will also receive an email to let you know they have been sent out for shipping to you).
Estimated Delivery Times:
The Estimated Delivery Times below are from Royal Mail and are for all parcels that are sent using their Tracked and Signed Service.
They are also based upon once your Jewellery Product(s) have been completed (usually 3 - 5 days) and once they have been sent and on their way to you (You will also receive an email to let you know they have been sent out for shipping to you).
*All our Jewellery is made specially for each person and takes approximately 3-5 days to complete prior to being sent out to you, although we always aim and try our utmost to complete your Jewellery for you prior to this time.
**If you have purchased any Jewellery for a Specific or Special Occasion and you need to receive your Jewellery Product(s) sooner, please let us know by contacting us and add at top in message box Special Occasion.
We will reply back as soon as we can to let you know the latest date your Jewellery Product(s) will be completed and ready to be sent out for shipping to you.
1. Wrap either a Tape Measure, Piece of String or Paper around your Wrist.
(as shown in images above)
2. Make sure it is a Snug-fit and not too tight.
3. If using String or Paper mark where the end is and then measure against a Ruler.
For a Snug Fit:
Select the *Exact Number of your Measurement
For a Looser Fit:
*Add 1/2 Inch = 1.27cms (or slightly more if preferred)