Sodalite can help to ignite your inspiration and passions, connect you to and boost your creative side, fill your mind with positivity and also give you the freedom to express yourself fully in your chosen subject.
It can encourage you to connect more easily with your own intuition, for you to become more in tuned and to listen to the subtle messages that your soul and the universe are trying to send to you.
Sodalite can also be the driving force you need to help bring your creative inspirations into reality and to also encourage and assist you to become successful at what you love and enjoy to do.
1. Use both Sodalite and Rose Quartz together and place onto your Heart Chakra to create an even deeper level of intuition along with feelings of unconditional love for who you share your life with or for what you are passionate about achieving in your life.
2. Hold Sodalite in your hand(s) and focus your intentions into this Gemstone to improve your ability of letting go of everyday worries and concerns.
3. Place Sodalite onto your knees if you have any pain or weakness in this area.
All our Tumbled Gemstones come supplied with our Free Signature Satin Pouch (see image) to help keep them safe and protected for you.
Approximate size: 15/20mm
All markings, sizes, colours and shades may vary slightly from one Tumbled Gemstone to another.
All content on Tumbled Gemstones throughout our website is for informational purposes only, for any health related illness’s or conditions, please seek advice from your health care practitioner.
Sodalite Main Meaning and Healing Benefits
- Great Gemstone to use if you suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, anger, fears and phobias, especially for fear of flying (Aerophobia).
- Eliminates mental blockages and confusion.
- Boosts inspiration and allows you to put new ideas into practise.
- Enhances and connects you to your intuition on a deeper level.
- Encourages you to grow in your self expression and creativeness.
Benefits for your Mind
- Great Gemstone to use if you have a Fear of Flying.
- Phobias, Fears and Panic Attacks.
- Removes Guilt and Fears better than any other Gemstone.
- Anger and Resentments.
- Restores trust in others.
- Self esteem and self trust.
- Mental confusion.
- Allows Inspiration to flow.
Benefits for your Body
- Jet lag.
- Protects you from Electromagnetic Smog from Computers, Mobile Phones, televisions and Microwaves.
- Sinus infections.
- Regulation of blood pressure.
- Lymphatic system.
- Vocal cords, Laryngytis and Hoarseness.
- Digestive disorders.
Benefits for your Soul
- Promotes inner peace
- Encourages you to come to terms with the ageing process and loss of fertility.
- Welcomes a new phase of life for you.
- Great Gemstone for getting your creative juices flowing especially with poetry.
- Deepens Meditation.
- Provides a protective Psychic shield around your Aura.
Healing Energy From Natural Gemstones
All our Gemstone Bracelets and Tumbled Gemstones are Cleansed, Energised and Activated by Qualified and Certified Holistic Therapists with Healing Reiki Energy and by using other methods as below prior to being sent to you.
How We Cleanse, Energise and Activate Your Gemstone Bracelets and Tumbled Gemstones
Cleansing using Sage Smudge Sticks and Abalone Shell Dish.
Using Reiki Healing Energy by Qualified and Certified Holistic Therapists.
Energising other Tumbled Gemstones using Clear Quartz Tumbled Gemstones in the centre for at least 24 hrs.
Activating a customers Gemstone Bracelets using North, South, East and West Energy with Natural and Raw Clear Quartz Crystal Healing Points.
We would highly recommend that when you feel or sense the Energy Vibrations from your Gemstone Bracelet(s) and/or Tumbled Gemstones becoming lower, that you Energise them using Clear Quartz Tumbled Gemstones in the centre or next to them for at least 24 hrs to enable you to continue receiving the Full Healing Benefits from your chosen Gemstone Bracelet(s) and/or Tumbled Gemstones.
- If you suffer from Depression on a day to day basis then the Energy Vibrations from your Gemstones will be used more frequently and therefore would be advisable to Energise them on a monthly basis.
- If you occasionally suffer with a Low-Mood then the Energy Vibrations from your Gemstones will Not be used as frequently and therefore would be advisable to Energise them on a 3 to 6 Monthly basis.
Generally it is best to use your own Intuition or gut Instincts because only you will feel or sense when it is time to Energise your Gemstone Bracelet(s) or Tumbled Gemstones.
*(VTCT Awards are Highly Recognized both in the U.K. and Internationally for Excellence)
U.K. Shipping Charges For All Orders *Under £60:
Estimated Delivery Time: (Royal Mail Tracked and Signed Service)
2-3 Working Days
*The Estimated Delivery Time is based upon once your Jewellery Product(s) have been completed (usually 3 - 5 days) and once they have been sent and on their way to you (You will also receive an email to let you know they have been sent out for shipping to you).
Estimated Delivery Times:
The Estimated Delivery Times below are from Royal Mail and are for all parcels that are sent using their Tracked and Signed Service.
They are also based upon once your Jewellery Product(s) have been completed (usually 3 - 5 days) and once they have been sent and on their way to you (You will also receive an email to let you know they have been sent out for shipping to you).
*All our Jewellery is made specially for each person and takes approximately 3-5 days to complete prior to being sent out to you, although we always aim and try our utmost to complete your Jewellery for you prior to this time.
**If you have purchased any Jewellery for a Specific or Special Occasion and you need to receive your Jewellery Product(s) sooner, please let us know by contacting us and add at top in message box Special Occasion.
We will reply back as soon as we can to let you know the latest date your Jewellery Product(s) will be completed and ready to be sent out for shipping to you.
1. Wrap either a Tape Measure, Piece of String or Paper around your Wrist.
(as shown in images above)
2. Make sure it is a Snug-fit and not too tight.
3. If using String or Paper mark where the end is and then measure against a Ruler.
For a Snug Fit:
Select the *Exact Number of your Measurement
For a Looser Fit:
*Add 1/2 Inch = 1.27cms (or slightly more if preferred)